I guess I'd better get going.
我想我得走了。
I'd=I had
had better
不能不
I'm getting drowsy, I think it's time for me to go now.
我有点儿困了,我想我该走了。
I hate to leave, but I have an early day tomorrow.
我不想走,但明天我得早起。
I suppose we had better hit the road.
我想大家该出发了。
I'm going to take off now.
我目前出发了。
I have to go now, I'm in a rush.
我有点儿急事,我得走了。
I'm afraid we have to leave now.
恐怕大家得走了。
Oh my god, I didn't realize what time it was.
天哪,我都没注意已经什么时间了。
Dialogue1:
A: Oh, look at the time. I must be getting going.
天哪,看看都什么时间了,我得走了。
B: Is it that late already?
已经这么晚了吗?
Dialogue2:
A: Do you have to leave so soon?
你真的这么着急走吗?
B: I would love to stay, but I really have to get back.
我也想再呆一会,但我需要回去了。
Dialogue3:
A: I really enjoyed visiting, thanks for having us.
大家这次来访非常高兴。谢谢你邀请大家。
B: It's been a pleasure.
我得荣幸。
A: Well, I think I'd better get going.
我想我得走了。
B: Do you have to leave so soon?
这么着急走啊?
A: I promised my son to go fishing tomorrow. So I have to get up early.
我答应我儿子明天一块去钓鱼,所以我得早起。
B: Oh, well. Thanks for coming over and bringing the nice wine.
好吧,谢谢你今天能来,还带来了这么棒的酒。
A: No problem. I think your place is fantastic and the meal was great.
没什么的,我感觉你家真是太棒了,晚饭也做的非常棒。